Day 203 - A Sad and Amazing Truth

I have really been reflecting on the sad tragedy that took place in Aurora early Friday morning. It makes me sad that we live in a world where my daughter will hear of the sick people and isn't safe wherever she goes. The thing I know is that this world has always been sad. It's fallen. Adam and Eve ate the apple and we are no longer living in a place that is safe from anything. The other thing I know is God is Good. Satan is evil. And God (good) always triumphs! At the end of the day, God has the final say and no matter what kind of stuff happens here on earth, God will use it and make beauty from ashes. That stirs a fire in me that I have never felt before. I love that I can be confident in my God to win the war on evil. So if, when something happens like this happens and Jocelyn is old enough to understand, I can give her the hope that we have in Christ that no matter what happens, He wins!


Genesis 50:19-21 

But Joseph said to them, “Do not fear, for am I in the place of God? As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today. 











Jenna

Comments