Day 75 - Capturing Now

Today we had Jocelyn's 18 month photo shoot. We had about a bizillion outfits and ideas of how to capture her right now. I think my favorite was the Pinkalicious shoot. She had this cute pink tutu on and a pink flower in her hair. And she read her favorite book "Pinkalicious" while laying on her tummy. There were some really adorable shots. As I watched this little person display who she was in front of the camera, I couldn't help but think about how truly independent and magnificent she was. Jocelyn is Jocelyn. She is exactly the way God made her and she loves so many things that drive me crazy but they are how she was made. She loves exploring. She is determined. She is helpful. She loves praise and attention. She loves new friends and has a great judge of character. I love her and how God made her. I am amazed each day how this little tiny person was made from the smallest little cells and God grew her into a girl with all sorts of her own self. She is fearfully and wonderfully made!!!

Jenna

Comments