Day 18 - Proud Mama

I had lunch with a friend yesterday. The entire time, Jocelyn was so good and was content, listened well, and was overall a good little girl. My friend was impressed with how well Jossy did being out so long. In fact, I felt like everyone around me thought she was amazing (that might be in my head). The point is that I was proud of my little toddler. I felt confident as a mother and wanted to show her off to everyone. I kind of think this is how God feels about me when I listen to Him and follow His directions or path for my life. He's a proud Papa. He can look down and say "well done, my good and faithful servant." I am not always determined to make Him proud but I should be. Nothing feels better than a pat on the back from the creator of the world!

Matthew 25:23

Jenna

Comments