Day 31 - Seeds in Good Soil

The verse I read this morning was Mark 4:20. It says " Others, like the seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop - thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown." Jesus was talking about what we are given through Him and what we do with it. I often times have to remind myself that I have been given a gift that I am not supposed to keep to myself. I forget to share what God has done for me. The most important person in my life that I should be sharing it with is Jocelyn. Obviously she has to make her own decision when she gets older but for now, I need to be sharing Jesus in small ways. Songs, reading from the bible, praying at every meal. These are the seeds that I should be planting in her and pray that they grown and flourish as she does.

Jenna

Comments