Welcome to my Journey!

I began 2012 with some excitement and expectations, but mostly a feeling of longing. As I sat down to turn those feelings over to God, I realized that the longing I was feeling was a longing for Him. I believe that God is asking me to take another step towards Him. I have rededicated my life to Christ now for almost 7 years and just as any relationship has it's peaks and valleys, the one with my Creator does too. So my newest resolution is to do a daily blog about being a mom and the things that God teaches me through my toddler. I will try and post daily as much as possible and weekends will be counted as 1 day. I have written a few already so I will catch those up into the post. I hope that the words I write will speak to you as God has used them to speak to me. Happy New Year and may the Lord bless you this year by growing your desire to search for Him!

Jenna

Comments