Day 3 - Seeing Him Through Tiny Eyes

I read somewhere that your eyes are the same size from birth until you die. Then I did some research and found that this is not exactly true. Your eyes are smaller at birth but they reach their full size around 4 years of age. I think that it's still pretty fascinating that they are almost full grown in the first few years of your life and everything else grows so rapidly and much larger for many more years. Why is this so interesting to me? I think it's because God can be seen through the same eyes at any age. I often forget that Jossy has the ability even at her age, to see her creator. He created us and knit us together in our mother's womb. Why would I ever doubt that she has an inability to have a relationship with God in some capacity. I may not understand how she sees Him or what she actually understands, but I believe she knows. My job as a parent is to help her see Him and recognize Him. She can feel His love through me. The best way for me to do this??? Be the Example!  Patience, kindness, hopefulness, and discipline in my own actions. Seek Him, know Him, love Him. And love those tiny eyes to pieces!

Psalm 22: 9-10

Jenna

Comments