Day 9 - Where does Jesus live?

This might be a short post today, only because I caught up the past 8 days worth earlier. We have been teaching Jocelyn little things like how to say please and how to fold your hands when you pray. I taught her a few months ago that when I ask "Where is Jesus?" she points to her heart. Not sure she quite grasps that idea just yet but it is a good reminder to me. We were having dinner at my mom's house tonight and there is a picture of Jesus hanging on her wall by the kitchen. My mom asked Jossy "Where is Jesus?" expecting her to point at the picture hanging on the wall like she apparently has before when staying over. But instead, after many attempts at getting her to do it on her own, she pointed to her heart! I was filled with Joy! Once again, proving that she does in fact listen to me :) Actually, I don't think it's me at all. She listens to her Creator. The one who calls to her every day. He just uses me to teach her. I just realized that I have a pretty cool job!

Jenna

Comments