Day 4 - Longing Amidst the Chaos

Have you ever had one of those moments where everything around you seems total and utter chaos? It's not a hard thing to come by with a toddler in the house. She's screaming because she can't have the toy she wants, the phone is ringing, someone is at the door, laundry needs done, dishes are dirty....ahhhhh!!! And all the while, I am just trying to get a glimpse of my Savior in this madness. He is there. He is in the middle of it all. He' begging me to run to Him. This reminds m that my quite time with Him is so important and vital to my sanity. But it also shows me that even when other things cloud up my day, I can still choose Him. I just have to trust He's there even when life is a wreck. He's there. Thank you Jesus!! You are here.

Psalm 46:1

Jenna

Comments